Stellenbezeichnung: Activation & Location Coordinator (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: We keep it real – as a diverse team of talented individuals, we act together to make our world a happier place. Explore more about our community culture here:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The BLOOM will be where people can come together, share their ideas, get inspired, chat, work or have a lovely cup of coffee or organic tea. It will also be a place for the act.3 community to exchange, meet or use the locations for activations and appointments around the office.
This location is filled with community moments, laughter, and creative ideas in the most innovative and cozy surrounding.
As ACTIVATION & LOCATION COORDINATOR (f/m/d) you will be responsible not only for daily operations but also for further, innovative development of the location. You will fill it in with the act.3 spirit and make sure it’s a place where people like to spend time in.
As a great team player, you will closely cooperate with our partners in the spirit of act.3. You are passionate about people and have excellent manners and communication skills. You maintain high service orientation, hospitality level, team spirit and readiness for action.
You are an organized person with an eye for the detail and you take care of the location’s appearance.
In this role you will actively…
- Act as a key contact between act.3, external providers, partners and service staff.
- Coordinate all location related activities.
- Cooperate closely with the appropriate departments and external stakeholders.
- Research and propose ideas and ways to make our location & co-workspace a go-to place in Berlin.
- Co-create the execution concept.
- Manage daily operations of the facility.
- Ensure that all location expenses are within the budget and identify ways to decrease operational costs.
- Oversee and plan events and projects that take place at the site.
- Take care of the appearance of the location as well as compliance to the hygiene rules.
WHO YOU ARE
Real impact comes from real people and real stories and your story looks a little like this…
- Experienced. You bring 2-3 years of previous professional experience in managing a location.
- Competent. You convince us with former experience and practical knowledge of state-of-the-art regarding running café, restaurant and/or a co-working space. You are passionate about what you are doing, and you have a good understanding of the market.
- Communicative. You speak fluent English and German.
- Outgoing. You are an outgoing, communicative, and charismatic person.
- Service Driven. You have a strong customer orientation and a passion for providing high-standard service to your clients.
- Organized. You have strong organizational skills and can multitask.
- Open Minded. You bring a strong willingness to learn and a natural curiosity for trends.
- Purpose Driven. You are driven to create real change in people’s lives.
- Passionate. You have a passion for sports, culture, and sustainability.
- act.3 on tour: join our community and work in an exciting international and interdisciplinary environment with over 18 community bases spanning 6 continents.
- Community moments & celebration: regular community events & get-togethers including our annual global community summit and festival; ACT.CON.
- Learning & education: access to training, workshops, and custom personal development programs via our ACT.CADEMY.
- Our way of acting: inspiring office design and set-ups and opportunities for flexible work arrangements.
- Culture Clubs: create or be part of platforms for passions and shared interests.
- Feel good management: open access to drinks and healthy buffets in our community bases.
- Recharge: 28 days of holiday per year for all full-time team members and an extra day added after 5- and 10-years commitment.
- Special discounts: exclusive offers and discounts for brands, events, and travel available on our corporate benefit platforms.
- Thinking ahead: option to start or continue a pension plan.
- Mobility solutions: based on your location we offer mobility solutions such as local travel passes, company cars and bike leasing.
YOU & ACT.3
act.3 is an equal opportunity employer. We believe real impact comes from real people and real stories. Everyone has a story to tell, and it is important that they are heard, valued, and respected. No matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your passion is, we celebrate our uniqueness and actively empower an inclusive and equitable world for all. Our community is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Mind matters more than numbers; we value real relationships built on trust and respect. We see each other at eye-level, inside and outside of work. This means we believe in heart counts and not headcounts. It’s our differences that enable us to shape the future of brands through people, community and culture and make our ideas happen.
We are a community of real people who turn our passion into impact. We shape the future of brands through people, community and culture. We make ideas happen.
We began our journey as an exclusive partner of adidas, UEFA, and FC Bayern in 2012, from our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Since then, we have continued to push the boundaries of human interaction. We understand what society and our world need.
Our purpose is to enable each other and brands to create real change in people’s lives, ultimately making our world a happier place. Community and culture are therefore a core part of our work. We approach marketing holistically and have expertise in strategy, creative and experiences. We are now a global community with over 250 individuals in 18 global offices spanning 6 continents. We collaborate with handpicked partners all over the world to bring beauty to the spheres of sport, culture and sustainability.
We appreciate your interest in act.3. Please fill out the following short form. If you have any difficulties uploading your data, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name * This field contains invalid characters
This field contains invalid characters
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
Expected salary *
Preferred place of work (positions in Germany only)
Work permit *
Please upload your CV, recent certificates as well as a brief cover letter (in total max. 20 MB).
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!