Stellenbezeichnung: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Firma: Crypto Finance AG
Arbeitsort / Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job Beschreibung: Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
The Crypto Finance Group – comprising two FINMA-regulated financial institutions and part of Deutsche Börse Group – offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved securities firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. The Crypto Finance Group is headquartered in Switzerland.
For more information, please visit:
The German subsidiary, Crypto Finance (Deutschland) GmbH, located in Frankfurt am Main, is currently awaiting the BaFin license. Therefore, we are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will design, deploy, and operate our core backend infrastructure in an automated approach and who will set up and maintain our cloud infrastructure.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our office in Frankfurt am Main.
- Be part of the DevOps and Cloud Engineering team that designs, provisions, maintains, and supports our operations environments, developer tools, and office infrastructure
- Handle the infrastructure of an industry-leading core-banking, settlement, and custody system with backend components
- Set up and maintain cloud infrastructure for production, UAT, and test tasks; manage development tools and connections between various systems
- Manage the deployment of workloads using Kubernetes, ArgoCD and Helm
- Support development teams to adopt best practices for running their applications in the cloud & Improve platform automation, testing, monitoring, telemetry, and alerting
- Design, deploy, and operate our core backend infrastructure in an automated and “infrastructure-as-code” approach
- Work with the software engineering teams to identify and troubleshoot issues in production
- Maintain documentation of infrastructure design, practices, and procedures
- University degree in computer science or similar from a renowned university
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a DevOps specialist or Cloud Engineer
- Experience with Kubernetes, Helm, and ArgoCD (deployment to GKE is a plus)
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines, disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Experience with Terraform
- Good knowledge of the Google Cloud Platform (other providers are a plus)
- IT Security and risk aware mindset and understanding of best practice approaches, e.g. CIS benchmarks
- Motivated to work in a team that is tech savvy
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture, and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- Trust-based working time – mobile working and flexible working time models are possible depending on the field of activity
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system
- Opportunity to build a network in one of the world’s leading exchanges and market infrastructure providers
- Become part of a learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest cloud engineering topics and make a direct impact
- Participate in weekly company meetings, bi-weekly Knowledge Pooling sessions, and amazing team events
- A central working place in Frankfurt and collaboration and opportunities to travel to Zurich head office
If you’re interested in applying for this position or have any questions, please submit your CV, certificates and cover letter. Thank you for considering our company for your next career move!
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the German labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Germany (are in possession of a German work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.