Stellenbezeichnung: Commercial Manager Middle East, Africa, South Asia & CIS (m/f/diverse)
Firma: Lufthansa Cargo
Arbeitsort / Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job Beschreibung: Tasks
Your duties will essentially include:
- Controlling the sales units and handling freighter network planning issues
- Carrying out regional controlling tasks
- Handling regionally relevant accounting issues
- Developing and implementing the sustainability strategy for the entire Middle East, Africa, South Asia & CIS region
- Ensuring the functionality of commercial processes in the region
Head of Commercial Middle East, Africa, South Asia & CIS
Lufthansa Cargo AG
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Flexible working hours, Development programs / Training opportunities, Doctor’s office
Behind the scenes
Lufthansa Cargo Spirit AG
Watch & Enjoy!
One (of many) special features of Lufthansa Cargo AG
We offer the perfect combination of the benefits of a large corporation and a medium-sized company: a family-like corporate character and flat hierarchies with simultaneous access to limitless networking and career opportunities throughout the Lufthansa Group worldwide.
Lufthansa Cargo Headquarters
Our office is located in the Lufthansa Cargo Headquarters at the Lufthansa base directly at the airport in Frankfurt and can be reached quickly and easily via public transport. Parking facilities and a canteen are also available.
Have we aroused your interest? Then check the following additional requirements:
- Completed university studies relevant to the job
- English: business fluent
- Results-oriented, cross-company thinking and acting
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong planning, coordination and disposition skills, decision-making ability
- Analytical, conceptual thinking and strong presentation skills
- Sense for economic contexts
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!