Stellenbezeichnung: Facility Management Services Buyer
Firma: CS Group
Arbeitsort / Location: Taufkirchen, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
HE Space is a successful international space company. For 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration.
As part of the team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Implement and improve the procurement strategy for a certain service/category across General Procurement scope;
- Negotiate, establish, implement and regularly review trans-divisional frame contracts (Master Service Agreements / Work Package Agreements) in the frame of the respective Categories ’strategies;
- Contribute to the sourcing activity, manage the tendering and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance with Company requirements (Internal – External) for the related Facility Service;
- Drive contract management and monitor the contract with suppliers and company stakeholders (internal customer) to achieve throughout the contract life cycle a complete application of terms and conditions to ensure suppliers deliver expected performance in all dimensions (Time, Quality, Cost, Innovation, KPI., etc);
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with suppliers and internal customers and running projects to optimize customer value, while minimizing total cost of ownership & risks;
- Be part of a multidisciplinary team all along the tendering, contracting and contract life cycle phases.
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- Master´s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or Facility Management;
- 2-5 years of experience in Commercial / Facility management, or minimum 2 years of Procurement experience;
- Knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word is required;
- SAP knowledge is considered an asset;
- Analytical and negotiation skills;
- Good communication to various audiences, including Top Management;
- Facilitation skills;
- High level of integrity;
- Willingness to travel (within Europe);
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; knowledge of another European language is an advantage.
This job is located in Taufkirchen (Munich).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV (in English and in Word or PDF) to Leandros Foteinias, by clicking on the button “I´m interested” quoting job DE-HP-5149.
Deadline to apply: 4th Aug 2023.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!
Please note: Due to work permit requirements for this position, please apply only if you are citizen of a European Union state or if you are eligible to obtain a work permit for Germany.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!