Job title: Flying Blue Partnerships Manager H/F
Company: Air France
Job Description: Our goal is to make the Flying Blue program as attractive as possible to maximize customer loyalty to Air France – KLM and drive direct revenues at the same time. Key objectives are: maintaining strong relationships with partners and local AFKL establishments, developing new partners (and innovative loyalty products) to be more and more part of our customers‘ daily life while maximizing financial performance.
Flying Blue is one of the biggest airline loyalty programs in the world. We have around 19 million members worldwide, over 150 countries. However, our ambition goes further; we want to make earning and spending Miles even easier thanks to a large network of partners. This makes the Flying Blue Partnership team a dynamic and innovative environment and that’s why we are looking for an enthusiastic new team member who has both commercial and negotiation appetite and has strong project management and analytical skills. You are also curious about changes and innovation!
The Partnerships Manager is seated in the Partnership Team of Flying Blue and reports to the Partnerships Deputy Director. . The team is joint Air France KLM, based in both airlines headquarters.
Direct revenues are generated by:
- Selling Miles to partners who offer them on their products
- Direct commission from partners
On top of direct revenues, loyalty value is created thanks to more members more engaged with Flying Blue, and Air France KLM. Members choosing more to fly with us than competitors.
Type of partnerships:
1. Commercial partnerships:
– partnerships in both travel domain or lifestyle with whom our members can earn (and redeem) Miles when purchasing goods. Example: Accor, Hertz or Amazon
2. Financial partnerships:
– Partnerships with financial institutions like Co-Branded Credit Cards (CBC): Flying Blue Miles are accumulated by spending with this product. Example: AFKL Flying Blue American Express co-branded card
Key Result Areas
1. Grow and develop existing partners
2. Development of new partners
3. Implementation of new partnerships
4. Lead transversal tasks on behalf of the partnership department
5. Manage internal stakeholders
· Master Degree (Bac +5) from Grandes Ecoles or equivalent
· Minimum 2/3 yrs experience
· Sales experience (prefered)
· Negotiation skills