Job title: Global Marketing Brand Communications Internship with World Leading Sports Brand
Company: Gradfuel / extra
Location: Rennes, Ille-et-Vilaine
Job Description: We are looking for passionate students to join our Global Marketing Brand Communication team for a 6-month Internship.
Brand Communications develops an integrated „through-the-line“ marketing communications package to support our global and specific marketing and business objectives.
- Assist product managers in developing marketing and communication plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities.
- Contribute to the development of short and long-term communication strategies based on the global strategic business plan and specific business unit objectives and drive the development of an effective channel-planning strategy based on consumer and marketing objectives.
- Provide inputs for the creation of action plans for BU communications projects to maximise brand and (new) product exposure while maximising efficiencies
- Assist in researching communication opportunities, and coordinate with day-to-day management of all other marketing disciplines: Digital, Social, Public Relations and Retail
- Assist in coordinating global and local agencies across projects and activities for the business unit: agency briefing process and development of concepts and creative elements.
- Assist in directing agencies towards creative concept that meets objectives and works across disciplines, and global markets.
- Student of Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field.
- Enrolled as a full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the gap year between Bachelor’s and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Candidates in the penultimate year of study preferred (following the internship, students should have a maximum one year to graduate)
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Attention to detail, quick comprehension, good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Passion for Running
- World Leading Sports Brand
- 6-month placement
- Extensive training
- International offices
- Very fun team
- Office with amazing amenities such as a swimming pool!