Stellenbezeichnung: Health and Safety Officer
Firma: Winthrop Technologies
Arbeitsort / Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job Beschreibung: Winthrop are a dedicated Data Centre Construction company providing turnkey solutions to our clients, headquartered in Dublin and delivering throughout Europe. As an engineering focused organization, Winthrop have grown to become one of the leading and most trusted companies in our sector. We are currently constructing multiple Turnkey Data Centre Projects in 9 different European Countries, equating to over 320MW of IT load in flight.
We are pleased to announce that we are currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join our team. This position will be site-based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Support the Project management team and Site Health & Safety lead
- Adherence to the project & Winthrop Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Adherence to Winthrop Engineering & Contracting PSCS Environmental, Health & Safety Plans.
- Review Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project execution plan.
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
- Ensuring that safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Maintain records of statutory inspections make available for project activities, tool and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Ensure project sub-contractors adhere to project & group EHS policies & procedures.
- Ensure that Winthrop Engineering and Contracting g induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to Winthrop Engineering & Contracting project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Attend Daily activity briefings and white board meetings
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
- Relevant third level degree qualification in Environmental, Health & Safety
- 4-5+ years’ experience on large construction sites.
- Thorough knowledge of current environmental, health and safety legislation
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills,