Stellenbezeichnung: Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Maisach, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Empowering people, creating technology.
- Responsible HSE officer with a focus on occupational safety (e.g. compliance with laws according to DGUV and Group specifications, risk assessments, G examinations, etc.) and corresponding advisory function to the management.
- Advising management on all HSE issues and actively implementing processes to meet the relevant HSE requirements, improving the corporate safety culture
- Lead projects to implement corporate health, safety and environmental standards, requirements and programmes in a timely manner.
- Incident/investigation reporting and crisis management
- Monitor legislation and legal compliance, and maintain and develop the explosion protection document and the occupational safety, health and environmental management system to maintain ISO45001 and ISO14001 certifications.
- Advising and supporting managers in the preparation and documentation of risk assessments
- Coordinating activities of company officers (first aiders, safety officers and fire protection officers)
- Carrying out training, instruction, site inspections and HSE audits
- Cooperation with internal and external bodies (BG, TÜV, company doctor…) and collaboration in the group-wide HSE organisation
- Organisation and verification for waste management as waste management officer
- Training as a specialist for occupational safety (subject-specific chemistry or mechanical engineering)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in HSE activities (preferably in a chemical company)
- Knowledge of explosion protection and waste management
- Language skills in German and English
- Ability to communicate with all hierarchical levels
- Qualification as engineer, technician or master craftsman in chemistry, process engineering, mechanical engineering or environmental engineering is desirable
- Experience in project management is an advantage
- Experience with root cause analysis (RCA) is an advantage
- Qualification as a fire protection officer is desirable
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.