Stellenbezeichnung: Internship – Global Logistics & Distribution (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Herzogenaurach, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
JOIN TEAM GLOBAL LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION TEAM
An exciting opportunity to be part of best-in-class distribution projects & programs in our EMEA Markets. You will work closely with colleagues across markets and global on new and ongoing projects & programs. You will support the delivery of mid-scale Distribution & Supply Chain projects (< € 5 million) or sub elements of larger-scale projects on a local or global level/for the EMEA region across brands and respective functions within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Support Sr Project Manager or a Project Director on distribution projects and/or programs, end-to end.
- Supporting the execution and completion of the defined project tasks according to project plan through effectively coordinating people and resources.
- Support on implementation of corrective or preventive actions that affect projects variables (cost, effort, scope, etc.).
- Working with project teams to identify project dependencies and their impact, raise dependency issues with the project manager and support co-create solutions
- Support multi-functional project team resources (internals and externals) to deliver SCM projects and programs.
- Partner with the internal market SCM, Operations, TECH and other involved workstreams on project requirements and goals.
- Student of Supply Chain Management or similar
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- High resilience and solution-oriented attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in an international environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Application Deadline: November 5th, 2023 11:59pm CET
- Start Dates: March 15th, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
At adidas we believe that “Impossible is Nothing”.
As part of your application, we’d like you to tell us what this phrase means to you. Think of what makes you passionate about joining the brand and why you want this role.
The format is totally up to you! If you are creative minded, show us. If you’re analytical, share more! If you prefer to simply put pen to paper, go for it.
Your ‚1 pager‘ can be submitted as print, visual, written, digital or a link. The only requirement is that the 1 pager is submitted as a PDF.
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.