Stellenbezeichnung: Internship in the field of Market and customer analysis for Safety and Security Co-Engineering
Arbeitsort / Location: Abstatt, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Safety & Security Co-Engineering is a new approach to combine the benefits of the two disciplines.
- You will be a part of Bosch Engineering’s expanding functional safety and cyber security team.
- With endurance, curiosity, and creativity, you shape with us the strategy for a new engineering approach.
- Therefore you will define questionnaires for customer interviews, perform the selection of appropriate business sectors and develop recommendations for future strategy.
- Also you will communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will perform the analysis and evaluation of potential future markets for Safety & Security Co-Engineering with appropriate market analysis methods (e.g. SWOT, 5 Forces, customer interviews, …).
Start: 1st October 2023
Time: 6 months
- Personality: You are eager to learn new skills and like to bring in new ideas.
- Working Practice: A self organized and self-motivated approach to work distinguishes your personality.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have some background in market-analysis methods and first experience in new business development.
- Enthusiasm: To interact with internal and external partners, is your thing.
- Languages: Fluent skills in English are required.
- Education: You are currently enrolled as a student of business administration, business engineering or comparable.
Prerequisite for the internship is the matriculation at a university. Please enclose with your application a current certificate of enrollment, study and examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit for Germany.
Location: Abstatt or Holzkirchen? Both are possible! Choose the location that suits you best.
Bosch Engineering GmbH stands for an outstanding team spirit. We are proud of the great cooperation and a common exchange at eye level. Fairness, appreciation, innovation and continuous learning are key values for us. With us, you also have a wide range of opportunities for mobile working.
Here we are all on a first-name basis. Become part of the Bosch Engineering family and experience unique Bosch Engineering moments with us: „we all lead Bosch Engineering“.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Daniela Schneider (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Andreas Rehn (Functional Department)
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!