Stellenbezeichnung: Internship in the field of Market and customer analysis for Safety and Security Co-Engineering
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Holzkirchen, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Employment type: Limited
Working hours: Full-Time
Joblocation: Holzkirchen bei München
- Safety & Security Co-Engineering is a new approach to combine the benefits of the two disciplines.
- You will be a part of Bosch Engineering’s expanding functional safety and cyber security team.
- With endurance, curiosity, and creativity, you shape with us the strategy for a new engineering approach.
- Therefore you will define questionnaires for customer interviews, perform the selection of appropriate business sectors and develop recommendations for future strategy.
- Also you will communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will perform the analysis and evaluation of potential future markets for Safety & Security Co-Engineering with appropriate market analysis methods (e.g. SWOT, 5 Forces, customer interviews, …).
Start: 1st October 2023
Time: 6 months
- Personality: You are eager to learn new skills and like to bring in new ideas.
- Working Practice: A self organized and self-motivated approach to work distinguishes your personality.
- Experience and Knowledge: You have some background in market-analysis methods and first experience in new business development.
- Enthusiasm: To interact with internal and external partners, is your thing.
- Languages: Fluent skills in English are required.
- Education: You are currently enrolled as a student of business administration, business engineering or comparable.
Prerequisite for the internship is the matriculation at a university. Please enclose with your application a current certificate of enrollment, study and examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit for Germany.
- Work-life balance: Flexible working in terms of time, place and working model.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Childcare: Intermediary service for childcare services.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
The recruitment contact or superior will be happy to provide information about the individual benefit plan.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!