Stellenbezeichnung: Internship – Internal Communication (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Herzogenaurach, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
JOIN OUR GLOBAL CORPORATE COMMUNICATION TEAM:
At adidas, our Corporate Communication team excels in creating distinctive and engaging images with our stakeholders, all while building a strong and trusted corporate brand that showcases the essence of the company behind the iconic brand. Our work goes beyond communication as it elevates our company’s reputation and significantly influences employee engagement. We achieve this by crafting inspiring key messages, impactful narratives, and effectively engaging with both internal and external audiences, complemented by the development of meaningful employee engagement activities.
As we look ahead to 2024, an exciting constellation of events is set to take place at the adidas headquarters. The UEFA EURO 2024, the Copa America, the Paris 2024 Summer Olympics, and the celebration of the 75th anniversary of the ‚Adolf Dassler (adidas) Sportschuhfabrik‘ all await us next summer. We hope you agree that these remarkable events provide us with unique opportunities to engage our employees. This is where you can make your mark!
Support the Internal Communication team in their day-to-day operations, incl.
- Contributing to the creation and execution of written and visual content for both internal and external adidas channels managed by Corporate Communication
- Support with copywriting assignments, basic image editing and photography as well as videography
- Publishing of internal and external communications
- Support basic digital asset management.
- Involvement in planning & supporting the various employee events, ensuring they run seamlessly
- Student of Communications, Multimedia, or Journalism or similar
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so-called gap year between bachelor’s and master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Candidates in penultimate year of study preferred (following the internship, students should have maximum one year to graduate)
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong aptitude for effective communication and foundational journalism skills
- Good proficiency in MS Office tools
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- Enthusiasm for sports
- International mindset
- Application Deadline: November 5th, 2023
- Start Date: March 15th, 2024 (11:59 PM CET)
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
At adidas we believe that “Impossible is Nothing”.
As part of your application, we’d like you to tell us what this phrase means to you. Think of what makes you passionate about joining the brand and why you want this role.
The format is totally up to you! If you are creative minded, show us. If you’re analytical, share more! If you prefer to simply put pen to paper, go for it.
Your ‚1 pager‘ can be submitted as print, visual, written, digital or a link. The only requirement is that the 1 pager is submitted as a PDF.
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.