Stellenbezeichnung: Internship (m/f/d) Industrial Operations Analyst
Arbeitsort / Location: Reutlingen, Baden-Württemberg
- Enrolled student, preferably in a master’s program or in a higher semester of a bachelor’s program
- Curious & team player, good communication skills
- English fluent, other language preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, mainly Excel for management of large database (e.g. pivot table; VBA Macro as plus) and PowerPoint
- Preferred experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
- Active member of the global operations controlling team
- Monitor of actual costs & gap analysis, advise about focus areas with drill-down analysis
- Support management with benchmarking for decision making and for accurate forecasting
- Facilitate information sharing among functions and sites
- Maintain and develop reporting tools, in direction of digitalization and simplification
Your benefits in our company
- An international working environment
- An attractive internship remuneration
- Learning platform
- Part of international and diverse team
You‘re interested? We’re looking forward to receive your online application (incl. CV, job reference, diploma, transcript of records, certificate mandatory internship, certificate of enrollment, work permit).
For any further queries about the job description, please contact Mr Babbo from the department, phone number +49 7121 35-38621.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!