Stellenbezeichnung: Internship – Merchandising (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Herzogenaurach, Bayern
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Internship – Merchandising (m/f/d)
With sport playing an increasingly important role in more and more peoples‘ lives, both on and off the field of play, we operate in a highly attractive industry. Based on our deep understanding of our consumer and the authenticity of the adidas brand, we push the boundaries of products, experiences, and services. We do so according to our strategy, which allows us to fully capitalize on the acceleration of favorable long-term structural trends.
Our purpose: Through sport, we have the power to change lives
Our mission: To be the best sports brand in the world
Our attitude: Impossible is nothing
An internship at adidas provides you with a unique opportunity to apply what you have learned at university, use your knowledge in practice and live your passion for sports.
JOIN OUR MERCHANDISING TEAM:
Global Merchandising sits at the center of the adidas brand operating model. It’s set up to plan, curate and successfully land consumer-focused assortments across all adidas categories – in example Running, Football, Originals, Training and Sportswear.
In alignment with teams from Product Marketing, Communication & Creative Direction, Merchandising is defining and briefing the right range to show up as one brand across markets and channels. It curates consumer assortments with the creation teams and is landing them, Direct To Consumer (DTC) led, in markets across channels and tiers based on deep understanding of customer needs.
- Maintain product data in the Range Management Application (attributes, like intro dates, sizes, pricing). Keep track of changes and ensure the database itself is always up-to-date during full season and prior to deadlines
- Analysis of competitors pricing, product offer and strategies
- Support Merchandising Managers with market analysis (Sell-in, sell-out), market & competition research (online screening, catalogue screening)
- Prepare presentation for key meetings, support the managers with preparation, and gather data, pictures. Deliver your own creative inputs
- Collection & catalogue preparation of our collections & ranges
- Preparation of product/range overviews & handovers
- Project manage campaign samples (internal & external) and campaign tracking tools (ordering, shipping, tracking, returning)
YOUR PROFILE: * Student of Business administration or Economics with a focus on Retail, Fashion, Consumer Management or similar
- Enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the so-called gap year between Bachelor and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Candidates in penultimate year of study preferred (following the internship, students should have maximum one year to graduate)
- English fluent (written and spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong analytical & organisational skills
- Passion for sports
- Application Deadline: November 5th, 2023, 11:59 PM CEST
- Start Date: March 15th, 2024
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: adidas Headquarters in Herzogenaurach (near Nuremberg)
At adidas we believe that “Impossible is Nothing”. As part of your application, we’d like you to tell us what this phrase means to you. Think of what makes you passionate about joining the brand and why you want this role. The format is totally up to you! If you are creative minded, show us. If you’re analytical, share more! If you prefer to simply put pen to paper, go for it. Your ‚1 pager‘ can be submitted as print, visual, written, digital or a link. The only requirement is that the 1 pager is submitted as a PDF.
- Please apply in the same language as the job description
- Be aware that incomplete applications will not be considered
Make your move to the World of Sports.
Check out: or
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE’S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE: THIS IS HOW WE WIN WHILE PLAYING FAIR.
- COURAGE: Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need..
- OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
- INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
- TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
- INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
- RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Internship – Merchandising (m/f/d)
TEAM: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Intern
Date: Sep 29, 2023
Find similar jobs:
THROUGH SPORT, WE HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE LIVES. © 2020 adidas. All Rights Reserved.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!