Stellenbezeichnung: Internship Procurement and Supply Chain Projects MULTI (m/f/d) Winter semester 2023
Firma: TK Elevator
Arbeitsort / Location: Neuhausen auf den Fildern, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: We strive to make cities the best ever places to live, by advancing an industry that moves over 1 billion people each day. We are transforming our business by driving the industry norm and challenging ourselves, fostering a culture of internal and external collaboration, and building on our unique engineering capabilities to optimize existing and create new products and solutions for our customers that cater to real mobility needs.
- Support in project and communication management (development of milestone presentations, status reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Support of the international procurement process
- Enquiries and evaluations of offers as well as preparation of offer comparisons and cost benchmarks incl. market analyses
- Definition of negotiation strategies, participation in price negotiations and strategy meetings
- Administrative support
- Enrolled student in the field of industrial engineering, economics, business administration or business informatics
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Power BI is an advantage
- Ability to work in a team, organisational skills and communication skills
- High degree of independence and sense of responsibility
- German and English language skills, both written and spoken
Please always enclose the valid matriculation certificate and, in the case of non-EU citizens, the residence permit with your application.
- Safety, health & work-life balance: Highest standards for occupational safety, a wide range of health promotion and preventive measures, as well as regulated yet flexible working hours.
- Compensation & retirement benefits: Fair working conditions, competitive compensation as an important basis and individual support for retirement benefits with various models.
- Cohesion & diversity: Collegiality is incredibly important to us – we treat everyone with respect, recognition and appreciation and promote an open and tolerant work culture.
- Creative freedom & flexibility: A free working environment with an healthy error culture and options of different time offs.
- Compensation & benefits: fair working conditions and competitive pay are an important basis for us.
- Continuing education: Individual and personal offers to get you started in your job, as well as training and continuing educational opportunities for your professional and personal development.
- Sustainability: We act responsibly and with environmental awareness.
We value diversity
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Severely disabled people will be given preference if they have the same suitability and qualifications.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!