Stellenbezeichnung: Laboratory engineer for industrial applications – Dortmund , Germany
Firma: Computronics Solutions
Arbeitsort / Location: Dortmund, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Laboratory engineer for industrial applications
Location Dortmund, Germany
Salary Range: Euro 45000 – Euro 55000
Minimum Experience required – 3 Years as Laboratory Engineer
Note: Applicant must be a resident of the Germany or having Valid Work permit for Germany.
Looking for Native German Candidates Only, residing in Germany.
Please do not apply if you are not proficient in German or your Current Location is not Germany.
No Visa Sponsorship.
In order to reinforce our engineering unit in Erwitte, specialized in the development of products for hydronic circuits of heating and air-conditioning systems, we are looking for a laboratory engineer.
- You define procedures and design test setups and their automation for testing hydronic products. You write test plans and create test cases based on requirements and design documentation.
- Before products are released, you make sure that they are error-free and in line with specifications by performing various kinds of testing. Upon detecting an issue, you analyse it and track down the root cause.
- You provide technical support to internal and external customers, assisting with problems encountered with installed products. Beyond checking for product flaws, you also propose solutions and suggest improvements, as well as contribute to data analysis with your findings from testing.
- You accompany every round of testing with detailed documentation, noting the results for all test cases and any discovered defects. Based on this raw data, you prepare clear information to the development team.
- You keep a constant technological watch in order to propose pertinent and innovative evolutions.
- You have a Master Degree in Electro-Mechanical or Mechanical Engineering
- You possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills to troubleshoot systems and equipment.
- You are familiar with testing techniques and tools. Excellent knowledge and practice with Labview is expected.
- Good practical knowledge of English is a must, proficiency in German is a plus.
- You are willing to mingle with teammates developing products involving mechanical development, embedded software, iOS/Android apps and industrial communication protocols. Being curious about how things work and learning the technical applications of the final products is important.
- You are creative, eager to learn, flexible and collaborative.