Job title: Marketing Internship with World Leading Sports Fashion Brand
Company: Gradfuel / extra
Location: La Roche-sur-Yon, Vendée
Job Description: We are looking for passionate students to join our Marketing team for a 6-month Internship.
Applications are considered for all available Marketing internships, including but not limited to the roles listed below:
PRODUCT MARKETING TEAM – PRODUCT CREATION FOCUS
Come and join us on an end-to-end product creation journey!
Experience first-hand insights on the holistic product marketing process and join a great team to bring the future of the brand to life. Your main role will be to assess the market dynamics, trends, consumer insights and to translate these findings into building our co-created ranges.
BRAND COMMUNICATIONS TEAM – COMMUNICATIONS FOCUS
Brand Communications develops an integrated “Through the Line” marketing communications package, to support our global, business and specific marketing objectives. You will be supporting a specific category and its key events.
Gain insights in how our content comes to life as well as insights into the marketing and communication planning for campaign & product launches.
CATEGORY MANAGEMENT TEAM – MARKET FOCUS
The team implements global Go-To-Market and communication strategies in locally relevant ways across Europe, taking into consideration different consumer needs, market particularities and distribution channels.
You will support and aid the category communications team with immediate campaigns and team tasks.
OMNICHANNEL ACTIVATION TEAM – CROSS CATEGORY & CROSS CHANNEL FOCUS
The team drives the cross-category business and brand success through the development and execution of an optimal go-to-market plan for our key categories in Europe.
You will support the implementation of customer-specific Account Marketing initiatives; including communication (media, digital, etc.), Point-Of-Sale presentation and activation, and ensure efficiencies and synergies for every implementation of Brand Activation.
GO-TO-MARKET TEAM- SALES & ANALYTICS FOCUS
Be the interface between marketing and sales to ensure our products fit the consumer needs in the European market.
You will work on specific categories and will assess product data to answer questions like which products do we need for which customers, which products are ordered by which customers, are there overlaps and draw conclusions.
Your findings will be shared with the global teams and you will be the point of contact for our Sales teams to share feedback.
Strong data analytics competencies are required for this position.
SPORTS MARKETING TEAM – ATHLETE FOCUS
The Sports Marketing Team for Europe is the interface with athletes, clubs and associations.
You will support the event business of a specific category and will gain insights in the Sports Marketing processes and systems, like contract negotiations and portfolio management.
Since the team is working very system-driven, an affinity for data management is important for this role.
Fluent German skills are necessary for this particular role due to the collaboration with German-speaking partners.
GET TO KNOW OUR CATEGORIES
Working in a dynamic multi-national environment driven by a passion for football the Football team strive for constant innovative product newness, exciting and engaging the consumer into the world of the most thrilling sports. Through team play, we create a product offer with which the football athlete can perform at the highest level.
RUNNING & CREDIBILITY SPORTS
Join the running team to work in a fast-paced and high-profile business, with a desire to shape a better future together for our athletes and consumers. As the lead category for delivering brand credibility and innovation, we are responsible for creating some of the most exciting products and stories in sports. Running is also the leading footwear category for sustainability. We need to set world records as well as inspire everyone to feel the benefit of running. Credibility sports include sports like American Football, Softball, Baseball, Tennis, Swimming, Cycling and Golf.
BASKETBALL & PARTNERSHIPS
We are rebellious optimists connected with the cultural gatekeepers at the intersection of sport, music, fashion, and art. We look at the past, present, and future to create iconic products inspired by sport and worn on the street. We aim to be the most influential sportswear brand.
SPORTSWEAR & TRAINING
The Sportswear and Training categories serve big parts of our consumer base across the full marketplace from performance to lifestyle. Be part of Sportswear bringing the functionality of sports into the streets and translating its energy to the lifestyle consumer. Sports DNA & technology transformed into style, comfort and versatility. Be part of Training inspiring and enabling everyone to be the best version of themselves by providing excellent products, as well as building a connected fitness ecosystem. Our work becomes more meaningful when we know it aims to help people and the quality of life for our community.
- Category Knowledge Growth – Learn and understand the product range, market dynamics, and consumer behaviour to contribute valuable insights.
- Project Planning & Execution – Contribute to key projects aimed at achieving future goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams for successful implementation.
- Marketing Strategy Support – Assist in developing marketing plans, analysing market trends, and coordinating communication activities to enhance brand exposure.
- Operational Coordination – Manage data, support logistical tasks, assist in sales-related analyses, and handle administrative duties to ensure smooth operations within the team.
- Student of Business Administration, International Business or similar with a focus on Marketing/Sports/Fashion
- Enrolled as a full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- Or in the gap year between Bachelor’s and Master’s degree (gap year regulation only applicable to EU citizens due to working permit regulations)
- Candidates in the penultimate year of study preferred (following the internship, students should have a maximum one year to graduate)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Passion for Sport & Lifestyle
- For Sports Marketing: Fluent in German (written & spoken)
- For Go To Market: Strong analytical skills
- World Leading Sports Brand
- 6-month placement
- Extensive training
- International offices
- Very fun team
- Office with amazing amenities such as a swimming pool!