Stellenbezeichnung: Project and Account Manager REMOTE (all genders)
Firma: AllocNow GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: We are a cleantech start-up with a focus on the chemical and process industry. Our Product Sustainability Platform scales lifecycle assessments. It helps companies to calculate the environmental impact of their products in an automated way, communicate it in an understandable way and reduce it in a targeted way. We support our customers in transforming their industry towards net zero and circularity. We strive to unleash their full potential to contribute to saving our planet.
We are growing and searching for motivated and versatile talents to strengthen our team. Get in touch if you like to work purposefully and make a difference!
- Manage and nurture long-term customer relationships as account manager
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and well documented
- Manage cross-functional implementation projects of our software at customers (Data Engineering, Lifecycle Assessment Experts, IT Infrastructure, Corporate IT/Security, etc.)
- Ensure our development teams have everything in place to work effectively
- Manage stakeholders and be the main contact person for our customer’s project leads and management
- Manage timelines, budget and customer expectations
- Consult customers on how to get the full value from our software and be a driver of change (process redefinition, user onboarding, etc.)
- Contribute to our product innovation roadmap
- Permanent residence and work permit in Germany
- German or English language, at least C1 level, German is a big plus
- B.A/B.S. or higher in a scientific, technical or economic field
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with implementing enterprise software
- Ability to lead customers and internal teams based on a solid conceptual understanding of what we do
- Be able to conduct negotiations and handle conflict situations
- Experience working with stock-listed companies in an industrial environment
- Strong interest in sustainability and industrial transformation
- Almost unlimited growth opportunities
- Exposure to renowned clients and relevant business problems
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
To enable our remote work mode, we work with:
- MS Teams for synchronous communication
- GitLab for project management
- Daily project standup meetings, one engineering meeting each week
- Bi-monthly face-to-face meetings of our team
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
There is no planet B. Humans must reduce greenhouse gas emissions. We take action together with our clients in the chemical sector which by itself contributes up to 40% of global industrial GHG emissions. Join us on our mission to lead the way to a zero-carbon economy and boost innovation to make chemical companies climate neutral.
Our solution is
- Industry-specific: Handling the complexity of chemical value chains is our daily business
- Business-focused: We make sustainability data available to a broad range of users and empower them to take action
- Data-driven: We offer a fast and cost-effective calculation of sustainability metrics
Are you keen on joining our team, building a great product, and growing with us? Get in touch!
AllocNow is a cleantech startup with a focus on the chemical industry. Our software helps companies to calculate the environmental impact of their products in an automated way, to communicate it in an understandable way and to reduce it in a targeted way.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!