Stellenbezeichnung: Research Consultant (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Job Beschreibung: Howdy future Horizoneer,
Our behavioural research SaaS enables product, innovation and consumer insights teams to consumer-validate product decisions by uncovering purchase intent of consumers for any product decision or new product development.
As our Research Consultant (f/m/d), you will lead behavioural research projects and guide our clients to answer their research questions with purchase intent insights gathered through our software. From picking the right research setup, creating test stimulus, and setting up tests to interpreting the results that will influence the products of the biggest European companies in exciting consumer industries – together with your partner in crime, our Research Designer, you will change how companies make product decisions.
With this position comes the opportunity to lead and build your own team of Research Consultants in future and collaborate with our academic Research Partners like university professors on our advisory board.
This position can be filled remotely from anywhere in the EU or around the co-working hubs we are trying to establish in Frankfurt or Berlin.
WHERE YOU’LL ROCK THE SHOW
- Conception of the research: Sharpening the clients’ research questions and defining parameters such as the target audience, field time, budget and objectives.
- Collaborate with your team on implementing all assets of the research project: Ads for audience acquisition, landing pages, product content and smart exit journeys for consumers engaging with the research funnel.
- Advise our clients with actionable next steps for their innovation, consumer insights or product management projects by interpreting research results
- Reveal client needs and develop deep insights together with our Co-Founder & CEO into what it takes to roll out Horizon further into the organisations of our clients – Europe’s biggest consumer companies.
- Team up with our Co-Founder & CEO to identify and implement new research projects with clients.
Project Management & Leadership
- Grow and supervise your team of Research Consultants & Designers in future and take a significant role in growing our start-up.
- Orchestrate Horizon project teams as well as client stakeholders for the best research experience.
- Expand our research consulting playbook and pave the way to build your own scalable research consulting unit within Horizon.
WHAT YOU NEED TO ROCK THE SHOW
- You have a proven track record in consulting, venture development, innovation units or an agency helping clients with new ventures and products.
- You have professional experience in market research, online/performance marketing or quantitative marketing
- You know your way around technical setups in tools as Facebook or Google Ads Manager and have experience building workflows with webhooks between different tools.
- You feel comfortable defining value propositions for various product ideas, and bringing ideas to life through ads and landing pages.
- You should feel comfortable with the following tasks for example:
- Advising the customer on the right test strategy and approach, e.g. by suggesting the number of variables to test or identifiying the right test structure.
- Structuring the research funnel consisting of variants of ads, landing pages, and exit journeys for the target audience of the test
- Evaluating the work of our Research Designers on ad creatives, landing page content and product mockups
- Balancing client wishes and research best practices
- Analysing data, such as the Horizon dashboard indicating the research results
- You work together with our in-house Product Development team and influence the Product Roadmap by defining Feature Requests that help make your team’s job easier, more efficient, and our clients happier.
- You are an eloquent and proactive communicator, confident in your work, are able to explain and discuss design decisions and concepts towards high-profile decision-makers.
- You are native in German and near-natively fluent in English.
- You have a caring attitude towards your peers, teammates and clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- A company that encourages (and requires 🤓) fast learning
- Work from everywhere, Frankfurt or Berlin. We are remote-first, but we’re currently working on creating co-working hubs where your teammates are.
- Workations: you go! You have the chance to work outside of your country of residence for a maximum of 180 days per year, given that you have a valid work permit for that country
- Hypothesis- and data-based working philosophy – test, validate, decide
- Regular company offsites in person – party-on!
- A competitive salary 💰
- 31 days of vacation per year 🏝
THIS JOB MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU IF…
- … you have never conducted market research or don’t have an interest in that topic
- … you do not want to work in a team of dedicated people that are motivated to shape the way companies make product decisions
- … you need micro-management to work effectively
- … you are not a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- … you are working freelance and want to keep that
Horizon’s behavioural research SaaS allows teams to consumer-validate their product decisions by uncovering purchase intent from real consumers through behavioural data.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!