Job title: Senior Product Manager
Job Description: lempire is a passionate team on a mission to help people and businesses grow.
The B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, offers several products:
- lemlist: a platform that help people personalise their outreach and book more meetings with leads.
- lemwarm: the most advanced deliverability tool on the market that helps people keep their emails away from spam
- lemcal: a scheduling tool with personalised booking page to book meetings 2X faster
- Taplio & Tweet Hunter: tools to build strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter
- +2 more products in 2023
lempire also fosters a sense of community by bringing like-minded people together through their online community and onsite events. Additionally, they provide free online learning resources, all aimed to help their audiences grow their businesses way faster.
The mantra they live by: Keep growing!
About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we’re a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses flourish.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2023.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
✨ Job description
As our Senior Product Manager, your mission will be to drive our product strategy, crafting innovative solutions that further enhance the success of entrepreneurs & businesses worldwide
You will be the Squad Lead of the lemlist success squad ( ) → you will ensure that clients stay with us because they are consistently successful using lemlist 🏆
You will leverage your skills and experience to contribute to our vision, making an immediate impact on the revenue and direction of the company
Your scope can change over time, we are a truly agile company → we iterate a lot, even on how we organize and all work together 🙂
💬 The role of a PM @lempire
The role of the Senior Product Manager at @lempire is important to define since it’s different in every company 👇
The role is about making sure we bring value to our users and to the company through great product decisions according to our vision, strategy, and market
It’s the glue between business, tech & design
The PM at @lempire wears different hats 👇
🔍 a detective/explorer hat to find unusual insights & opportunities, read between the lines, and be visionary when needed
♜ A chess player hat, to think strategically, create good decision constraints, double down on the right things, have a coup d’avance, understands positioning and unfair advantages
💰 an investor hat to make the right bets at the right time with the right amount of resources, because you sometimes need to play fast and risky, and sometimes need to play safe
📜 a diplomat hat to influence your teammates on what we should spend time and effort on, win their trust, bring visibility, focus, vision, and motivation
📣 A product marketer hat, ensure we have the best GTM possible for each release because the best-known products will beat the best products every single time
What you are not 👇
A Project Manager
A Product Owner writing super detailed 4 pages tickets for devs
A sales-team slave so that they can close their next deal
The “Notion docs & meetings person” with no real impact on our users and the business
A “yes man” for every idea and suggestion the C-level have on your squad scope
🎯 Key results * Within 3 months you will have
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our product suite, our industry, and our product vision
- Built relationships with lemlist users, and have a deep understanding of them
- Identify opportunities to increase the success of the average Joe on lemlist, reducing churn and increasing retention
- Successfully acted & iterated on those opportunities with your squad, resulting in a consequent impact on the targeted KPIs
- Won the trust of your squad teammates and other important stakeholders
- Within 12 months you will have
- Positively impact the company’s revenue through solutions you’ve helped launch
- Establish yourself as an industry expert, with a deep understanding of our business and customer product usage
- Influence the product vision by suggesting transformative developments for the company
🙌 What’s in it for you? * Helping thousands of people get meeting booked with lemlist
- A lot of autonomy on how your squad should thrive to be successful
- A chance to work with an innovative, fast-paced team with a bias for action
- Opportunity to shape our company’s direction
- Potential to establish yourself as an industry expert
🎯 Preferred experience * Must have
- You have 5+ years of experience in product. Founder experience or early-stage startup experience is highly preferred.
- You have a big bias for action → You are a “débrouillard”, and understand the value of speed & Execution
- You have strong communication skills
- You speak English & French
- You have a strong pragmatism
- You have a solid knowledge of SaaS markets & mechanisms
- You have a strong business acumen
- You know how to successfully lead a team
- You are humble (and look for clues that you are wrong)
- You are curious (always asking questions and learning new stuff)
- Nice to have
- You can easily process and synthesize information
- You have a great tech literacy
- You know how to wireframe designs
🎁 Additional Information * 💰55K€ – 70K€ (depending on experience) + company bonuses
- ⛺️ Where you live, and work is totally up to you – we do have an office in Paris if you enjoy life at the office 🇫🇷
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 🌈 Self-Care Days: Unwind and recharge with a dedicated day each month for personal activities.
- 🩺 Alan Blue: Comprehensive 100% premium medical coverage for you and your family
- 🧠 Alan Mind: Premier mental health service
- 🍽️ Swile Meal Tickets: Enjoy daily meal tickets to fuel productivity
- 🚌 Navigo Card: Seamless commuting with a 100% covered Navigo card
- 🏡 Full-remote Work Setup: A well-funded home office budget to ensure seamless remote work
- 🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world (you can check