Job title: Startup Program Operations Alternance
Job Description: Start date: February or March 2024
Are you passionate about supporting exceptional people in their entrepreneurship journey? Are you interested in getting hands-on experience within the French startup ecosystem?
We are currently looking for an eager, organized and driven student for an alternance in Paris who will be at our founders‘ side from day zero until they pitch for investment.
The role includes but is not limited to:
Startup program operations
- Be the first point of contact for the founders who join our founder residency program
- Plan, coordinate and execute the founder residency e.g. organizing masterclasses & team challenges
- Manage program operations in Airtable and other no-code tools
Founder community management
- Ensure a seamless onboarding experience for all founders
- Manage and animate the founder slack community
- Deliver an outstanding entrepreneurial experience to 50+ founders
- Event organization and alumni community management
Startup team support
- Perform due diligence on program teams and business ideas
- Give feedback to co-founding teams in test pitches every Friday during the cohort
- Shadow & support investment committees
- Manage portfolio operations and reporting
You are a driven, open minded student looking for an alternance in Paris.
- You are fluent in English – French is a big plus
- You are (will be) enrolled in a Bac+2 -5 (up to Master) with an alternance set-up
- You have relevant work experience e.g. in start-ups, operations or innovation
- You are able to join us in person in our offices in Paris (valid work permit in France / Student visa)
Further, you are:
- Passionate about entrepreneurship: You have a passion for technology, entrepreneurship and helping people build companies that push technology forward.
- A teamplayer: At Antler we support each other and face challenges together. You play with and not against your colleagues.
- An emotionally-intelligent communicator: You have good communication skills and a genuine interest in other people.
- A problem solver who likes to roll up their sleeves: You roll up your sleeves to take things from zero to one in various projects to get things off the ground
💎 What we offer
- A fast-growing organization with ownership from day one providing you with opportunities to grow & learn
- An environment of outstanding founders right in our office
- A strong company culture, promoting respect & diversity with constant feedback loops and individual employee development
🚀 About Antler
is a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining technology companies of tomorrow. Antler is on a mission to fundamentally improve the world by identifying, investing in, and supporting the world’s most exceptional people to build groundbreaking technology companies.
We believe anyone with the right grit, spike, drive, and ambition can change the world. Since launching in 2017, Antler has attracted ~60,000 applications to its programs – in Paris every 6 months we invite
50 exceptional people into our residency to find their cofounder and kick-off their founding journey.
Globally we have invested in over 1000 companies across the world covering over 30 different industries, including healthtech, proptech, deeptech and fintech.
Application:apply for this job.
Curriculum vitae in the database!