Stellenbezeichnung: Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Brunnthal, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience across Wabtec, GE Transportation and Faiveley Transport, the company has unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems. Wabtec is focused on performance that drives progress, creating transportation solutions that move and improve the world. Wabtec has approximately 27,000 employees in facilities throughout the world. Visit the company’s new website at: .
It’s not just about your career… or your job title…it’s about who you are and the impact you are going to make on the world. Do you want to go into uncharted waters…do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else’s life better? Wabtec has been doing that for decades and we will continue to do so! Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Wabtec delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The ANNAX Group has been part of the Wabtec Corporation Group since 2018 and has sites in Germany, Switzerland and China with a total of over 400 employees. ANNAX offers holistic passenger information systems in rail transport. Our customers transport passengers, we inform and entertain them. ANNAX provides the overall technical solutions to generate, transmit and display information. Our system solutions in the rail industry comprise the ANNAX passenger information system with many integrated subsystems, such as seat reservation, passenger counting, video surveillance, information/entertainment systems, and information for the blind and deaf. Our customers include the major OEMs of the rail industry, such as SIEMENS, Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler.
To strengthen our quality department, we are looking for a
Supplier Quality Engineer (f/m/d).
- Ensure the Quality of products delivered by suppliers
- Manage the internal and external faults (NCR) through 8D report methodology
- Define the adequate corrective and preventive measures in cooperation with all stakeholders
- Support validation activities related to suppliers during projects development phase
- For issues detected with a purchased component, define the containment in ANNAX, declare and follow-up incident towards suppliers (using WIM / Wabtec Incident Management database and 8D methodology), follow the investigation and prepare and/or validate the robustness of the corrective action plan
- Participate to daily production QRQC and support the analysis of issues in relation with suppliers
- Collect all technical data to justify the costs recharged to suppliers
- Support FAI (First Article Inspection) activities, in collaboration with the project team and Project Quality Engineer
- Participate to continuous improvement activities
- Other tasks as directed by the manager
- Other Quality related tasks within the department
- Completed Education/Training in technical field (Mechanical, Electronics, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, material or similar)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good methodological knowledge and reporting
- Professional proficiency in German or English is mandatory, preferably both
- Assertiveness and high commitment, rigor
- Readiness for further educations
- Willingness to travel
- 1 to 3 years in operational position in industry, preferably manufacturing (Railway, Automotive or Aerospace)
What we offer
- Flexible working time
- Pension Insurance
- Mobile Work
- Company Bike
- Company doctor
- Language Course
- Fitness Center Cooperation
- … and many more
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!