Stellenbezeichnung: Supply Chain Specialist (all)
Firma: Spairliners GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Hamburg
Job Beschreibung: Spairliners is a joint venture between Air France Industries and Lufthansa Technik. The company offers a comprehensive component support solution for A380 and E-Jet operators. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory and overhaul and repair of components, together with the appropriate logistics. Overall Spairliners guarantees the availability of aircraft components where and when required. Founded in 2005, the company is headquartered in Hamburg; warehousing is located in Paris.
Are you passionate about Supply Chain and Logistics and would like to join our fantastic and multicultural team in the beautiful city of Hamburg?
SPAIRLINERS is expanding. This is your opportunity to join Team SPAIRLINERS as Supply Chain Specialist (all).
- Ensure continuous flow of spare parts availability
- Trigger and follow-up on repair orders
- Analysis of stock and daily performance monitoring
- Manage loan closures with suppliers and repair quotes
- Monitor and ensure contracted costs and performance are met
- Process improvement
- Build strong relationships with our suppliers
- University Degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 3 years‘ experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, aviation background is beneficial
- You are fluent in English & German or French
- You are a team player, solution oriented and like challenges
- You thrive in a fast paced, international, and dynamic work environment
- You like to work in a positive and uplifting atmosphere
- You work autonomously and have a can-do-attitude
- You hold a valid work permit for Germany
Would you like to come on board and be part of Team SPAIRLINERS?
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application in English, German or French language including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
- Old-age provision / employee retirement
- Free parking
- Payments layer supplements
- Discounts / shopping
- Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
- Sabbatical / exemptions
- Health days
- Hybrid working possible
- Flexible working hours
- Development programs / Training opportunities
- Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.