Stellenbezeichnung: Working student: Evaluation of embedded video compression algorithms for automotive lighting (f/m/div.) – partly remote
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
Anything goes, from embedded systems to cloud computing and artificial intelligence – ITK Engineering, a global tech company, draws on methods-driven expertise to provide platform-independent software and system development services. With around 1,300 employees, the company is an innovative force in digital engineering and has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH since 2017.
We are shaping tomorrow’s digital future with our passion for technology and turn visions into reality. Become a part of it!
Apply now at ITK Engineering GmbH and look forward to exciting challenges and an inspiring work environment.
While the technical domain of automotive lighting used to be an issue of just switching lights on and off in the past, the technical challenges have become more and more sophisticated in the recent years. So, future automotive lighting systems can be even treated similar to display solutions. Therefore, the need to apply standards and algorithms derived from the domain of image processing are needed to be adopted towards lighting.
- You develop a robust compression algorithm for automotive lighting with regards to limited resources of an automotive embedded device.
- You create a comparison for various procedures with respect to the following parameters: compression rate and type of compression, required arithmetic operations per pixel, resource consumption.
- You investigate the usage of hardware acceleration solutions (e.g.NEON).
- You implement a demonstrational setup including sender and receiver.
- Personality & work style: Team player with good communication skills, structured and solution-oriented way of working, combined with high quality awareness and independence
- Experience & know-how: Basic knowledge in the area of embedded software development using C/C++, Experience with video processing or compressing algorithms are beneficial
- Education: Students of Computer Science or similar
- Languages: Very good English skills and good German skills
Start: immediately / by arrangement
Duration: min. 6 months – 15h / week
Prerequisite for the student employment is enrolment at a german university.
Please enclose your CV, a current certificate of enrolment, your current certificates, the examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit with your application.
The diversity of our employees is important to us and we promote a diverse working environment. Our daily ITK work life also includes the exchange at eye level, constant learning and a great amount of team spirit. Find out more about our and ITK culture.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!