Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student – Human Relations (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Bodensee, Niedersachsen – Lindau, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Do you want to learn more about global Talent Management processes and guidelines and actively support their implementation? Then join our global Human Relations team of the Business Area Autonomous Mobility as a working student (m/f/diverse).
We are looking for creative minds who enjoy working in a team, have organizational talent and a strong eagerness to learn, starting October 2023 for at least 9 months. We employ working students for a maximum of 18 hours per week. The first 2 weeks will be an introduction to your tasks, taking place on-site at our location in Lindau. The following weeks, you may work on-site or remote according to your needs and a prior agreement.
As a working student, you will work independently on Talent Management projects, support the deployment of global Talent Management practices, and experience the diverse tasks and challenges of a global team at first hand.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting the Talent Management Cycle including Talent Management Conferences and Talent Review Meetings
- Steering and organizing HR diagnostic tools such as Development and Assessment Centers
- Maintaining internal communication material, organizing regular information calls, and ensuring involvement of all relevant stakeholders
- Support in building up data analysis and dashboards (KNIME, Power BI, Excel, etc.)
- Coordinating the international trainee program for the Business Area
- Administrative support in all further Talent Management topics, such as Competency Management, Diversity Management, Talent Development Project, etc.
- Studies in the field of economics with a focus on human resources or comparable studies
- High affinity and enthusiasm for current HR and Talent Management topics
- Confident in handling of MS Office-programs
- Fluent English language skills (written and spoken) urgently needed to communicate with the global HR-Team and international team-members
- Very good German language skills (written and spoken) needed to communicate at the location in Lindau
- Commitment, organizational skills and a high degree of independence, ability to take responsibility
- Structured and detailed way of working in the completion of administrative activities
- Open mindset, initiative, strong motivation, and team spirit
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate and overview of grades as well as the conditions of study related to mandatory internship, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application!
If required, please submit your valid residence permit as well as your work permit including the additional sheet.
. We offer equal opportunities to everyone – regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
We want our employees to do well with us. That’s why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits. Click here to find out more:
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!