Stellenbezeichnung: Biologist/Biochemist Sales Consultant
Arbeitsort / Location: Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Biologist, Biochemist (m/f/d) as Sales Consultant Service Projects
To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Monheim, we are looking for a Biologist or Biochemist (m/f/d) as Sales Consultant in the area of Service Projects with immediate effect
Cube Biotech (an ARCHIMED backed business) is a biotechnology company based in Monheim, Germany between Colgone and Düsseldorf. We are a global service provider for the pharmaceutical industry as well as a manufacturer of high-quality products for protein purification and stabilization. We offer highly qualified services in the field of membrane protein expression, stabilization, purification, cryo-electron microscopy and structure solution. Our customers are research-based pharmaceutical companies, as well as other biotechnology companies and universities.
Our team at Cube Biotech currently consists of 40+ people. We are looking for communication, openness and above all reliability. In return we offer an interesting and diversified job with the perspectives of a fast-growing company.
In order to build a closer relationship with our service customers worldwide, we are looking for you to join our team.
– You are responsible for the acquisition of new business customers and the development of business relationships in the service area as well as the support of existing customers
– You will present our service workflow, create complex offers for customers and be in regular contact with the customer in the context of project management
– Research on customer-specific topics, mainly in the field of „membrane proteins“
– You participate in conferences and trade fairs
– You have a degree in biology or related fields, ideally with a doctorate
– Knowledge in the field of (membrane) protein purification is essential
– You have a high degree of organizational skills, are persistent, flexible and an excellent team player
– You are customer and service oriented and have a high degree of social competence in dealing with different cultural groups as well as a confident and sovereign appearance with the customer
– Ideally, you have already gained experience in customer service and are willing to spend approx. 25% of your time on travel (mainly Germany but also worldwide)
– You work in an international environment, very good spoken and written German and English skills are mandatory
We offer you:
– Responsible and diversified job in a strongly growing company
– Cooperation in a motivated team with short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
– Free parking in front of the door, canteen allowance & free drinks