Stellenbezeichnung: Business Process Optimisation Manager (all gender)
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Purpose of the position
Own the business process management framework across the entire Intersnack Group. Drive optimisation of the business processes. Own business process compliance assessment tool and ensure business process assessments are performed regularly and in alignment with other types of controls and audits (e.g. financial audits, IWS phase audits, etc).
- Own business process management framework at Intersnack – modelling rules and conventions, approval and governance processes
- Own Group process modelling tool – ARIS
- Support Group Process Owners in analysing and optimising their business process flows and descriptions
- Own business process compliance methodology at Intersnack (process assessments based on SERPAT methodology)
- Ensure regular business process compliance assessments within Intersnack Group, as well as external benchmarking
Group-wide overall SERPAT / CERPAT score (rating out of the business process compliance tool)
# of business process audits performed against plan
- University degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Business Administration
Approx. 7 to 10 years work experience – especially in Business process management, Quality assurance, Process compliance areas
Skills required for the job (soft measures)
- Self-starter, using initiative to deliver solutions
- Strong results orientation
- Good communication skills, verbally and written
- Consulting-like behaviour, convincing colleagues to contribute without direct hierarchical power
- Consistently seeking to improve processes and effectively bring people through such changes
Skills required for the job (hard measures)
- Proven knowledge of business process management approach
- Knowledge of business process modelling tools (ARIS, STAGES, Signavio or similar)
- Good presentation and meeting/workshop facilitation skills
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
- Any further language spoken within Intersnack is a plus
- Willingness to travel – approx. 1-2 days / week
Please upload your application documents in English only!
PLEASE NOTE: for non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this post.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!