Stellenbezeichnung: German-speaking Sales & Marketing Specialist in Berlin, Germany
Firma: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Job Description
Do you want to further your career by working in sales and marketing with one of the world’s biggest social media companies?
Are you passionate about helping others and solving problems? Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to enhance your career further? Then we would like to hear from you!
Our partner is a global services provider that specializes in customer engagement and improving business performance. They are looking for a motivated Sales and Marketing Support Agent to join their team in Berlin and work with a leading social media platform.
- Use your expert knowledge in social media marketing to successfully implement online advertising campaigns (B2B)
- Analysis of marketing campaigns for your existing customers (small and medium-sized companies).
- Answering customer inquiries about the social media platform and its products. Assistance in achieving advertising goals and budget improvement.
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Implementation and success control of digital campaigns of your existing customers. Providing feedback and recommendations on marketing campaigns.
- Early detection of campaign trends and escalation of challenging campaign developments.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty with your excellent communication and support skills
- Experience in social media and/or digital marketing is a plus
- Strong sales-oriented outlook, entrepreneurial thinking and “go the extra mile” attitude
- Might involve cold calling
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Social media advert product knowledge or at least an affinity for digital advertising
- Native like German (C2 level) and very good command of English (B2 level).
- Willingness to work on-site in Berlin or remotely only within Germany
- If you chose to work remotely in Germany, you need to come to the office in Berlin only on the first working day for the onboarding.
- A European passport or a work permit for Germany to be eligible for work.
- Competitive salary
- €2.750 gross fixed salary plus up to €625 in performance-based bonuses
- Fantastic relocation package when moving to Berlin
- Four weeks of paid online training and further coaching
- Exclusive employee discounts
- 5% discount on public transportation tickets, our partner cares about the environment
- €40 cash card, company pension scheme, an employee referral program, and much more once you are based in Berlin!
Why move to Berlin?
Berlin is a city with great contrasts between historical monuments, modern architecture, and street art – giving it a unique atmosphere. The capital is also known for its great variety of sights and attractions, its flourishing music and art scene, and a relaxed yet fast-paced way of life. Freedom thrives in Berlin, and together with the many possibilities to easily explore the city’s culture, everybody will feel right at home!
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide
We are a leading multilingual recruitment specialist agency, with businesses from all over the world, connecting talent from Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and more.
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is a leading language recruitment agency in Europe, matching the most exciting jobs with multilingual talent. We have offices in Oslo, Tallinn, Malaga, Malta, and Lisbon. We have helped over 3000 people find their dream job with our 300+ partners in over 30 countries.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!