Stellenbezeichnung: Group Logistics Manager Customer Service (all gender)
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Purpose of the position
The purpose of the position is to establish, maintain, improve and share harmonized supply chain management standards across the entire Intersnack Group in the area of customer order management, customer service & collaboration. As an expert, you will also be responsible to drive and support business improvements by leading group-wide projects and initiatives and providing support to local businesses. The role also involves managing the group-wide development of capabilities including advising, coaching and training. This role acts to optimize and promote end-to-end/group-wide supply chain alignment and collaboration.
As Group Process Owner
- Take ownership of the Intersnack Customer Service and Intercompany „One Template“, ensuring the process, system, and standards are effectively managed.
- Lead the process network for the assigned process/solution, aiming for logistics excellence and continuous improvement of the template.
- Lead your own process network and support „Order-to-Cash“ Core Process Network meetings.
- Drive process adherence through standard assessments/audits.
- Support defect resolution and maintain process documentation in the Business Process Management System (ARIS).
- Collaborate with adjacent processes to optimize end-to-end process efficiency.
As Subject Matter Expert
- Analyse performance, KPIs, and prospect opportunities for root-cause analysis and solutioning across the Intersnack Group
- Lead your own portfolio of business improvement initiatives/projects.
- Own the Case Fill Rate (CFR) work process standard for the entire group.
As Management Unit (MU) Business Partner (for supply chain management in general)
- Analyse performance, KPIs, and business situations in collaboration with assigned MUs and subject matter experts.
- Identify opportunities for root-cause analysis and solutioning within the Group.
- A university degree in Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, or Computer Science.
- A degree in Supply Chain Management is a plus.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in supply chain logistics, preferably within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
- Prior (in-house) consulting experience is advantageous.
Skills required for the job
- Proven experience in Customer Collaboration, Customer Service Management, and defining/managing Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in logistics.
- Proficiency in customer order management/fulfilment process and reverse logistics from a customer service perspective.
- Good knowledge of downstream warehousing and transportation operations/processes.
- Basic experience with Demand Control process and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
- Familiarity with Sales and Accounts Receivables processes, such as invoicing.
- Analytical mindset with knowledge of optimization, simulation, machine learning, statistics, and regression.
- Understanding of Lean Management concepts/techniques for waste/loss elimination and problem-solving.
- Supply Chain Management certification (APICS CPIM, CSCP) is desirable.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
What we will offer:
An enjoyable, broad and fulfilling role with one of Europe’s biggest savory snacks producers. The chance to grow in an environment that values teamwork and collaboration, as well recognized to your individuality, welcoming your views, and celebrating your growth. Naturally we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, but also the opportunity to stand out for your professionalism and performance, moving forward in a challenging environment that supports each individual team member to achieve their very best. And a place to securely develop your career as part of a business that cares about the wellbeing of all its people and understands that work-life balance is fundamental to success.
Our values and behaviors are important to how we work, and they define our culture, they are:
Please upload your application documents in English only!
PLEASE NOTE: for non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this post.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!