Stellenbezeichnung: Internship in Customer Self Service Portal AAP starting August 2023
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Life is always about becoming… Becoming means going on a journey to be the best version of our future selves. While we discover new things, we will face challenges, master them and grow beyond our individual limits. Apply for a job at Mercedes-Benz and find your individual role and workspace to unleash your talents to the fullest. Empowered by visionary colleagues who share the same pioneering spirit. Joining us means becoming part of a global team that aims to build the most desirable cars in the world. Together for excellence.
Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG (MBM) provides customers with a range of mobility options from financing and leasing to insurance and fleet management. The Digital Solution Centre (DSC) located in Stuttgart plays a pivotal role for MBM’s business development by driving digital adoption and innovation.
Our product development team is striving to make self-service functionality available for our customers 24/7 via web portal or mobile app. Are you broad-minded and looking forward to working with a dynamic team in an international environment? Then join us in advancing highly innovative MBM services!
As a intern, you will support our team in the development of Analytics Dashboard using Power BI and also support scrum master on a day-to-day tasks related to PI and sprint rituals. If you want to learn and do more, then sky is the limit as we are a fully staffed product team which has several expertise in the area of software development, solution architecture, product management, UX/UI development and application operations
These challenges await you:
- Support to maintain and enhance power BI dashboards
- Assist the scrum master with documentation in Jira/confluence
- Support the product team to conduct scrum, sprint and PI meetings in the absence of scrum master
- Analyze the customer feedback received via various tools to further enhance the product
- Help us developing internal documentation- and communication channels
- Prepare presentations and briefings for internal panels
- As a working student, you contribute like any other team member, so you can learn and grow but always allowing room for your studies
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- However, more important than your study field and scientific background is your passion and enthusiasm about IT related topics and technology and innovation.
- Very good communication skills and proficiency in English and German (as to the multinational line-up of our team, we communicate in English on a daily basis).
- We work a lot with below tools/process/methods/framework and it’s a definite plus if you have exposure in these areas
- Exposure to SAFe software development methods
- Exposure to PowerBI, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Exposure with tools like JIRA, Confluence, KanBo, Mural and Github
- Ability to work independently as well as a team-Player, eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to new situations quickly, project management skills, communication skills and intercultural competency
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as „relevant for this application“ in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment „here“.
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at email@example.com or the „Chat-Bot“ on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!