Stellenbezeichnung: Junior Project Manager (all gender)
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Purpose of the position
Project One is creating new ways of working within the whole Intersnack group by harmonising business processes, which are supported by a common IT solution stack. Currently, a team consisting of more than 20 nationalities and 100+ colleagues is working in the programme to achieve this goal.
The holder of this position will lead a significant part of the ONE template implementation – the template itself consisting of standard ways of working supported by one common Infor-Based IT platform in a set of countries grouped together in an implementation wave.
He/She will align activities and work plans across multiple teams and drive the delivery of projects according to the pre-defined timings set by the overall programme plan.
Responsibilities * Support the delivery of the Project One programme within the assigned delivery wave with various project management activities (eg. Status tracking, document template creation, project plan maintenance)
- Monitor and report progress and manage resolution of implementation issues
- Support alignment with other projects/ initiatives on a local scale with an impact on own delivery
- Support the change management aspect of the implementation – it has been identified, signed-off, planned and successfully executed by the local team
- Offer ad-hoc support to the central delivery team and the local implementation team during a wave, as needed during a specific phase of the wave
- University degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Business Administration – or similar
- First work experience in projects, ideally as a Project Manager (all gender) or a member of a project team in applying project management methodologies
- Project Management qualifications (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2) or skills similar to Lean or Six Sigma would be desirable
Skills required for the job (soft measures)
- Fast learner and result-oriented
- Self-starter and self-empowered, easily taking on a new task and managing it
- Consistently seek to improve any processes you are working with
- Thorough and reliable way of working
- Positive “can do” approach
- High degree of initiative and willingness to go the extra mile where required
- Good communication skills verbally and written
Skills required for the job (hard measures)
- Cross-teams collaboration attitude, convincing colleagues to contribute without direct hierarchical power
- Good presentation skills
- Experience being part of teams working in multiple locations, face to face and virtually
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must, any further language spoken within Intersnack is considered a plus
- Willing to travel – expected level of travel of this position is approx. 4 days / week
Please upload your application documents in English only!
PLEASE NOTE: for non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this post.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!