Stellenbezeichnung: Mechanical Design Engineer/ Konstrukteur (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Saerbeck, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d) to join our mechanical engineering team in Saerbeck, Germany. You will be an integral part of the development process and will have a wide range of technical challenges to tackle. Be ready for a dynamic environment! If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
What role will you play in building a green hydrogen future?
- Design, development, assembly and validation of mechanical components for AEM Multicore and other products
- Creation and management of 3D models and 2D drawings
- Creation of piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
- Analysis and selection of materials, manufacturing processes to optimise performance and cost of components
- Design reviews of mechanical parts and assemblies
- Prepare engineering calculations, specifications and other technical documentation
- Creation and management of BOM in our ERP system (MS Dynamics)
- Support testing, industrial engineering, production, quality and purchasing teams
What do you need to help make our goals a reality?
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Master’s degree in aerospace/mechanical engineering or equivalent field
- At least 3 years of experience as mechanical design engineer
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, materials, P&IDs and plant components
- Experience in using CAD software (Autodesk Inventor or similar) and EDMS (Autodesk Vault or similar)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in FEM simulations, weld assembly design, plant and piping design would be considered a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Why you’ll look forward to working with us:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workplace at Enapter’s brand new campus, located in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
As a company based in Germany, we meet the legal requirements regarding your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!