Stellenbezeichnung: Project Manager – Brand Engagement (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Herzogenaurach, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: We keep it real – as a diverse team of talented individuals, we act together to make our world a happier place.
We are a community – not because we work together, but because we trust, respect and care for each other. We have unique passions, common goals, and a clear brand manifesto that keeps us focused. Our actions are guided by our purpose, mission, beliefs, culture, values, and everything in between. Pretty much the only thing our manifesto won’t tell you is how to play your role in our community; we have a culture of responsibility, so that is something you’ll have to figure out for yourself. But, of course, we will empower you on your journey through leadership that favors context over control.
We are inspired by the spirit of sports and strive to cultivate an active mindset in all that we do. We foster creativity and agility by embracing quick decision-making and process-light paths, so be prepared to put your ideas into action, be yourself, and bring your entrepreneurial spirit.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Your main focus as our PROJECT MANAGER – BRAND ENGAGEMENT (f/m/d) will be to ensure an efficient and successful planning, development, implementation and execution of projects run by our Brand Experiences Team. The following topics will challenge you in this position:
- Colaborate with different departments and contractors.
- Handle and be responsible for bigger projects.
- Independly execute assigned projects.
- Provide a complete follow-through in areas of responsibility.
- Create and develop concepts.
- Drive and administer multiple project areas.
- Create and handle budgets and oversee them.
- Plan and execute different internal and external event formats.
- Organize live, hybrid and fully digital events.
- Communicate confidently and professionally with external and internal partners.
- Be the first contact person for event management for all business units and corporate functions.
WHO YOU ARE
Real impact comes from real people and real stories and your story looks a little like this…
- Experienced. You have 3-5 years of business-related job experience.
- Skilled. You are confident in handling MS Office, project management and account management tools.
- Communication Driven. You are business fluent in German and in English. You are communicative, client- and service oriented.
- Innovative. You have an innovative approach to challenges.
- Professional. You are willing to engage deeply and professionally in the assigned topics.
- Passionate. You have a passion for sports, culture and sustainability.
- Team Player. You are a great team player and have a cooperative way of working.
- act.3 on tour: join our community and work in an exciting international and interdisciplinary environment with over 18 community bases spanning 6 continents.
- Learning & education: access to training, workshops and custom personal development programmes via our ACT.CADEMY.
- Our way of acting: inspiring office design and set-ups and opportunities for flexible work arrangements.
- Feel good management: open access to coffee, tea and healthy buffets in our community bases.
YOU & ACT.3
act.3 is an equal opportunity employer. We believe real impact comes from real people and real stories. Everyone has a story to tell, and it is important that they are heard, valued, and respected. No matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your passion is, we celebrate our uniqueness and actively empower an inclusive and equitable world for all. Our community is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Mind matters more than numbers; we value real relationships built on trust and respect. We see each other at eye-level, inside and outside of work. This means we believe in heart counts and not headcounts. It’s our differences that enable us to shape the future of brands through people, community and culture and make our ideas happen.
We are a community of real people who turn our passion into impact. We shape the future of brands through people, community and culture. We make ideas happen.
We began our journey as an exclusive partner of adidas, UEFA, and FC Bayern in 2012, from our headquarters in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Since then, we have continued to push the boundaries of human interaction. We understand what society and our world need.
Our purpose is to enable each other and brands to create real change in people’s lives, ultimately making our world a happier place. Community and culture are therefore a core part of our work. We approach marketing holistically and have expertise in strategy, creative and experiences. We are now a global community with over 250 individuals in 18 global offices spanning 6 continents. We collaborate with handpicked partners all over the world to bring beauty to the spheres of sport, culture and sustainability.
We appreciate your interest in act.3. Please fill out the following short form. If you have any difficulties uploading your data, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
Name * This field contains invalid characters
This field contains invalid characters
Email * Something went wrong
Available from *
Expected salary *
Preferred place of work (positions in Germany only)
Work permit *
Please upload your CV, recent certificates as well as a brief cover letter (in total max. 20 MB).
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!