Stellenbezeichnung: Technical Assistant (m/w/d) Plant Culture
Firma: KWS Saat
Arbeitsort / Location: Einbeck, Niedersachsen
Job Beschreibung: Would you like to become part of a dynamic and motivated team and face the latest challenges in plant cell culture? Then become our new Technical Assistant (m/f/d) as soon as possible for our Plant Cell & Transformation Technology group at KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA for our location in Einbeck. In our team you will perform experiments on the induction of double haploid plants via in vitro regeneration procedures in different crop species. You will work in modern laboratories, greenhouses as well as climate chambers.
This role is temporary for two years (as related to a project) and full-time.
This is what you can expect with us:
- Collection of starting material from donor plants in the greenhouse.
- Carrying out experiments on the regeneration of plants via procedures of androgenesis and gynogenesis
- Continuation of the plants until transfer to the greenhouse
- Detailed documentation of the experiments in an electronic database
Contribute your strengths:
- Completed vocational training as ATA, BTA, PT or BSc in natural sciences.
- Practical experience in the field of in vitro culture of plants
- User knowledge of MS Office applications as well as experience in working with databases
- Reliability and independent working style, initiative and flexibility
- High degree of cooperation and excellent teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of German and English verbally and in writing
What you can look forward to:
- Our team is very international and you will find open and honest communication with each other to ensure that all opinions are important and taken into account.
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of closeness, reliability, vision and independence – a culture that is also lived out in practice, e.g. through an open and friendly working atmosphere.
- Freely following the motto: „Make yourself grow!“ we promote individual professional and personal development.
- As a basis, we offer excellent work equipment (e.g., the latest laboratory equipment), flexible working hours, a fully subsidized canteen, and sufficient free parking at the site.
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: capital-forming benefits, Christmas and vacation pay, childcare allowance, job wheel.
- Health and safety are very important to us, which is why we have a company doctor, a company fire department / paramedic (with time credit) and company sports.
Would you like to develop your potential and grow at KWS? Then we look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, resume, relevant references) via our online portal SuccessFactors. Please use the „Apply“ function in the online application.
Screen readers cannot read the following searchable map.
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. Over 5,000 employees in more than 70 countries generated net sales of around €1.5 billion in the fiscal year 2021/2022. A company with a tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugarbeet, cereals, vegetables, oilseed rape and sunflower. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods to continuously improve yield for farmers and plants‘ resistance to diseases, pests and abiotic stress. To that end, the company invested more than €285 million last fiscal year in research and development. For more information: . Follow us on LinkedIn® at .
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!