Stellenbezeichnung: Working student in Film and Media Design (f/m/div.)
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As our working student you will work in the marketing field and take over the video production from idea to implementation for our internal marketing campaigns and for our internal communication channels such as communities, newsletters, mailings, video blogging, events etc.
- You create videos, graphics and logos for visual communication.
- You support us with video shoots as well as video editing and contribute the visual implementation and brand development.
- Last but not least, you take an active role in the creation of presentations and video blog posts.
- Education: studies in the field of Film and Media Design, Communication and Graphic Design or comparable
- Experience and Knowledge: good knowledge of Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, stylistic confidence and a flair for image selection and layout
- Personality and Working Practice: creative, proactive and team-minded
- Languages: good in English and German
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months – 10 h/week
We offer you
- working time models between 5 and 15 hours/week during the semester
- increased working hours during the semester break by arrangement
- a contractually regulated vacation entitlement
- a permanent contact person, who will accompany you during your activity
- a modern working environment, as well as mobile working by arrangement
- the opportunity to become part of our student network
Requirement for this working student position is the enrollment at university. Please attach your CV, transcript of records, enrollment certificate and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need further information about the job?
Caroline Knauer (Business Department)
+49 152 225 05471