Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student in Mercedes-Benz Operating System Software Architecture & Integration starting September 2023
Arbeitsort / Location: Sindelfingen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Mercedes-Benz Cars Development has always been shaping the automotive generation of the future. In addition to electrified and automated driving, the core areas of infotainment and connectivity are increasingly coming into focus. The highest quality, most innovative products and most efficient development processes are our daily claim. We are already working on vehicles today that will secure the technological leadership of Mercedes-Benz in the future. With the ECU Software Platform, we thus design and implement the backbone of Mercedes-Benz in-house software development. Operationally, this platform is used by the department in parallel with its creation and for the first time for the CEIC. The CEIC is the central control unit for the vehicle interior and exterior and controls a multitude of diverse vehicle functions – from basic functions to the renowned MBUX Ambient Lighting. As a work student we invite you to work with us on the technical design and implementation of the future ECU software! If you have already gained experience in embedded software development, software integration and complex real-time software architectures on parallel systems during your previous professional experience or from academic projects, we look forward to receiving your application as a work student in our development team!
These challenges await you:
- You will consider the requirements of all stakeholders
- You will create a modern and flexible software design for complex μC + SoC ECUs with AUTOSAR Classic, AUTOSAR Adaptive, and/or other technologies together with our software architects,implement and embed them into the vehicle
- You will take on diverse team internal collaboration and organizational tasks
- Studies in the field of Science, Computer Science, Engineering or comparable studies
- Experience in solving early boot-time requirements on SoCs
- Hand-on experience with RTOS, hypervisors or other virtualization techniques
- Technical Skills (any 2 would be sufficient):
- AUTOSAR Adaptive, AUTOSAR Classic , Service Oriented Architecture, SOME/IP, DDS
- Embedded Linux, QNX, or other POSIX OSes – kernel and/or systems programming
- Low level software components (IPC, synchronization, life-cycle management) for MPSoCs
- Timing design on POSIX systems and verification using tools like Timing Architects
- Knowledge of automotive software engineering processes and methods, such as requirementsengineering, software testing, software quality and common standards (ASpice, ISO26262)
- German language knowledge is beneficial
- Strong analytical and structured thinking skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Self-initiative and ability to work independently
- Sense of responsibility, focus on results and goals
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as „relevant for this application“ in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment .
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: email@example.com
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at or the on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!